Family Resource Coordinator
Immediate opening for a Family Resource Coordinator. This person’s primary role is to provide case management and support services for single homeless and at-risk mothers and their children during their 12 to 24 month participation in Bridge of Hope’s program.
• Provide case management for homeless and at-risk mothers and their children
• Participate in screening, interviewing and selecting participants
• Facilitate the recruiting, training and on-going support of mentoring groups
• Maintain record keeping relevant to program services
• Bachelors degree in Social Work or related field required
• Knowledge & experience in working with women and children who are homeless preferred
• Active member of a Christian congregation that confesses Jesus Christ as divine Lord and Savior required
• Effective interpersonal and communication skills required
• Valid driver’s license and availability of a vehicle required
• PA State Police Criminal Record Check and Child Abuse Clearance required
This is a part-time position, flexible schedule with some weekends and evenings.
Qualified candidates should email a letter of interest, including salary requirements, and resume to email@example.com.
- Oct 02, 2015 — New Family Resource Coordinator/Director Joining Our Team…Read More
- Aug 28, 2015 — Teens Stand for Charities Adventure Race Donation…Read More
- Apr 20, 2015 — Community Service Award Received…Read More
- Feb 26, 2015 — Community Aid Bins Help End Homelessness…Read More
- Feb 19, 2015 — Easter Food Drive…Read More
- Feb 05, 2015 — Adventure Race Registration Opens…Read More
- Jan 02, 2015 — Our 2015 New Year’s Resolution…Read More
- Oct 26, 2014 — Bridge of Hope of York County Receives Awards at Annual Conference…Read More