Give to End Homelessness
Thank you for wanting to become a financial partner with us! You may:
- call us at 717.747.9675
- mail your donation to us at PO Box 20263 YORK PA 17402
Other ways to Give to Bridge of Hope to end family homelessness
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor
- United Way Donor Choice Option
- Employee Matching Plan
- Donate gift cards from Giant, WEIS, Walmart, Target, Sheetz or Rutters.
- Donate household items or furniture- We have a list of items that are included in our Welcome Home Kits. Contact us for more information
- Donate a car in good repair
- Host an event
Become a Monthly Donor
We invite you to make a monthly gift via check or credit card. If you prefer mailing checks, we can send you 12 envelopes. If you prefer credit card, you can call us with your card number or make your first gift online using the link above (then check “recurring – monthly” and write in the “comments” box the date that you’d like Bridge of Hope to charge your credit card each month).
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Partners
The work of Bridge of Hope is funded through donations from individuals, churches, businesses and foundations. We invite you to become a financial partner with us to end homelessness for single mothers and their children in our community.
Bridge of Hope’s Financial Accountability
The board and staff of Bridge of Hope operate with a passionate commitment to best practices in Christian, nonprofit social services. This includes financial contributions by board members, excellence in organizational management and strong financial accountability. A copy of Bridge of Hope’s financial audit from the past fiscal year is always available upon request.
- Oct 02, 2015 — New Family Resource Coordinator/Director Joining Our Team…Read More
- Aug 28, 2015 — Teens Stand for Charities Adventure Race Donation…Read More
- Apr 20, 2015 — Community Service Award Received…Read More
- Feb 26, 2015 — Community Aid Bins Help End Homelessness…Read More
- Feb 19, 2015 — Easter Food Drive…Read More
- Feb 05, 2015 — Adventure Race Registration Opens…Read More
- Jan 02, 2015 — Our 2015 New Year’s Resolution…Read More
- Oct 26, 2014 — Bridge of Hope of York County Receives Awards at Annual Conference…Read More