Volunteer with Bridge of Hope York County
Help bring hope to families facing homelessness. Here are three volunteer opportunities:
- Serve on our Fundraising Committee.
- Assist with office work and mailings in our office.
- Engage a group of 6 – 10 individuals from a Church or Christian faith community as Neighboring Volunteers.
- Gifts in Memory or in Honor
- United Way Donor Choice Option
- Employee Matching Plan
- Donate gift cards from Giant, WEIS, Walmart, Target, Sheetz or Rutters
- Donate household items or furniture- We have a list of items that are included in our Welcome Home Kits. Contact us for more information
- Donate a car in good repair
- Host an event
For more information or to request someone to give you a call, please complete our Contact form.